Along side the release of the ArchiMate 2.0 specification, a new certification for the ArchiMate has been released this week.
ArchiMate, an Open Group Standard, is an open and independent modelling language for enterprise architecture that is supported by different tool vendors and consulting firms. ArchiMate provides instruments to enable enterprise architects to describe, analyze and visualize the relationships among business domains in an unambiguous way.
The ArchiMate Certification Program provides certification for people, training courses and for tools that meet The Open Group standards:
- The ArchiMate 2 Certification for People Program is a market-driven education and certification program to support ArchiMate 2, and ensures that individuals are knowledgeable about ArchiMate.
- The ArchiMate 2 Tool Certification Program ensures that a tool meets the mandatory requirements to support the ArchiMate modeling language.
- The ArchiMate 2 Accredited Training Course Program provides an assurance mark for training courses including an assessment both of the course and also the personnel and organization. In addition, all accredited training course include in their course fee the examination.
This section contains links to the key program documentation, including Datasheets, Policies and Conformance Requirements for each aspect of the certification program, together with the CSQ templates where applicable
The following datasheets are available describing the ArchiMate 2 for People Certification program.
- ArchiMate 2 Certification for People: Program Summary
- ArchiMate 2 Certification for People: ArchiMate 2 Certified
Certification for Individuals
- ArchiMate 2 Certification for People policy
- ArchiMate 2 Certification for People Conformance Requirements
- ArchMate 2 Certification for People Trademark License Agreement
Accreditation of ArchiMate 2 Training Courses
- ArchiMate 2 Training Course Accreditation Policy
- Archimate 2 Training Course Accreditation Agreement
- Archimate 2 Accreditation Trademark License Agreement
- ArchiMate 2 Training Course Accreditation Conformance Requirements
- Archimate 2 Training Course Accreditation Conformance Statement Questionnaire
- ArchiMate 2 Accreditation checklist
- ArchiMate 2 Training Course Accreditation Fees
- Requirements for IBT Examination Supervisors
- Examination Proctor Agreement
- IBT Technical Requirements
- IBT Candidate Delivery Help
Archimate Tool Support Certification
- Architecture Tools Certification Policy
- ArchiMate 2 Tools Conformance Requirements
- ArchiMate 2 Tools Conformance Statement Questionnaire
- ArchiMate 2 Certification and Trademark License Agreement