The Open Group is now accepting applications for ArchiMate 2 Tool Certification.
For tooling vendors out there the details are below with a link to the certification site.
How to Apply for ArchiMate 2 Tool Certification
- Read the Architecture Tool Certification Policy, ArchiMate 2 Tools Conformance Requirements , the Certification Agreement and the Trademark License Agreement (TMLA).
These documents are all available using the links at the referenced page above (under the ArchiMate 2 Tool Certification).
- Download, print, sign and return the Certification Agreement and the TMLA.
- Contact The Open Group ArchiMate Certification Authority to confirm your organization in the program
- You need to prepare a Conformance Statement Questionnaire (CSQ) for each Tool you wish to have certified. The CSQ can be downloaded from the link below.
- When you are done, pay the certification fees.
- Next you must submit the CSQ.
- The Certification Authority will then carry out an audit of the CSQ and you will be informed of the result.
For details on the program and the supporting documentation please see http://www3.opengroup.org/certifications/archimate