For those that are like me, I use my smartphone or tablet throughout the day. Often times it is much easier to go to those devices than the traditional laptop. Given that I am always on the hunt for mobile formatted versions of content.
The Open Group has had their TOGAF mobile site enabled for quite some time but not sure many folks knew about it. Below is a link to that site:
I use this like I use an app on the iPhone. You can add this to your Home Screen fairly easily. Here are the steps:
- Launch Safari on your iPhone
- Browse to the TOGAF Mobile Site (http://pubs.opengroup.org/architecture/togaf9-doc/m/)
- Click the Share button at the bottom of Safari
- Click "Add to Home Screen"
- Type a name for the icon that will appear on your home screen
- Click the "Add" button